Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Haiti Fund Raising Progress (and more)



easy fundraisers

Well it has been a little under a month since I announced my fund raising efforts for the Haiti mision trip and as you can see by the tracker on the left I have not been too successful to date, but I do want to thank those who have contributed: thanks Mom! $100 down, $1,900 to go.

It has been a fairly busy month. I have been working on raising awareness of the trip at church by manning a table during the coffee hour and talking about last year's trip and the plans for for this year's trip. I was also sharing the video I made from the photos of the last trip.

I set up a Facebook group so that people interested in the trip can track activities, get event notifications, etc. And finally I printed up some cards (below) for both the Haiti and Dominican Republic Mission trips.

So while there is lots of activities the funds are still moving slowly. If you would like to donate please send anything, and I do mean anything to:

Acton Congregational Church
c/o Haitian Mission Trip / David Bainbridge
12 Concord Road
Acton, MA 01720








No comments:

Post a Comment