Saturday, March 5, 2011

Thinking of Haiti

While I am no longer physically in Haiti, I find my mind still is in Haiti and I am already wondering how soon I can get back. It is a strange feeling be called to q place and still not completely know why. I do wish and pray for so much good to come to Haiti and I hope to help in some way the Haitians raise their country to what it can be.

And while I am happy to help in the Dominican Republic I have to admit I just don't feel the same calling to it. That too I can't explain.

For now I will have to satisfy myself with the notion that I will try to get back. And while PaP was a small amount improved over last year it is still full of need and a resilient population that can pull Haiti back to it's position as the "Pearl of the Caribbean".



Location:On the road to Santa Damingo

No comments:

Post a Comment